|License:||CC BY-NC-ND 4.0|
|Created:||8 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.0.11 (22 days ago)|
Infinite central set of rails auto-generated as you explore so you can easily build your base along it. It provides rails, signals, power, wiring and concrete automatically. Other than that it is up to you to build crossings and everything else.
The idea is that you then build your base along that central rail line. This lets you gather resources from afar in an accessible way. Circuit wiring for red/green is also possible allowing for very long circuit networks with very little effort.
This is vaguely like a scenario but for now it is a simple mod you can use as needed. Removing the mod will disable auto-creation of the rails etc but nothing stops you from adding it back later.
Note: This mod does not provide custom rails - these are provided by other mods. Accessories not included.
- Ribbon worlds
- City block factories
- People who want to race to the edge
Support for other mods:
- alternative flooring, eg Dectorio, Color Coding
- alternative rails, eg Concrete Rails, Junk Train, Beautiful Bridge Railway
- east/west and north/south orientation
- number of rail lines
- signalling side: LHD / RHD.
- signal spacing
- power spacing (maximum distance has been upgraded to 32 to enable chunk alignment)
- clear trees
- smart landfill placement
- use of flooring, eg concrete.
- circuit wiring