- changelog update
- Fr localisation
- Changelog.txt update
- Nimphious original creator.
- lost Update
- defaut settings to 16
- Updated info.json for 0.16.x
- Fixed a bug causing speed-based correction to not work properly when reversing.
- Turn mod on/off
- Turn speed-based correction on/off (Speed based correction means the vehicle velocity directly affects the correction rotation speed)
- Clamp rotation speed limit to vehicle rotation speed on/off
- Adjustable heading correction window (percentage of the arc between points that is affected by correction)
- Changed old settings
- Re-scaled correction limits to between 0 and 100% of the correction target (used to be 0 to 10%)
- Limited snap angle count to values from 0 to 256 (Values beyond 16 are not very useful, but if you want them they're there.)
- Higher correction rates are now supported, and player input now prevents correction from taking place. (Correction ceases while the player is turning left or right, only when not steering does the mod take over)
- Behaviour now differs slightly between vehicles with and without tank driving.
- Fixed a crash when entering trains.
- Initial Release