Canal Excavator

by jurgy

Introduces a machine that can excavate tiles, extracting stone, and transforms them into water when the dug tile touches another water source

Utilities
21 days ago
Environment Mining Fluids

b Vanilla stone resource barely visible

a month ago

Ever since installing this mod the vanilla stone resource tile is barely visible anymore. I've taken a look under the hood and, while I don't know too much about Factorio modding, it looks like your graphics for the diggable tiles are just pointing to a reference of the vanilla stone resource instead of copying it. This correctly applies the tint for your diggable tiles but also applies that tint to the vanilla stone resource. Can you please take a closer look at this? Specifically the file "resource.lua" in "prototypes/digable" seems to be causing this.

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Thanks for reporting, sounds like your deduction could be right. I'll get on it later today!

E: On a second thought, in the screenshots of the mod's main page, it shows a vanilla patch of stone seemingly unaffected by the tint. Do you have any other mods installed?

a month ago

While there's definitely a non-zero chance that another mod is causing this, I highly doubt it. The only mods that seem to be modifying the stone resource in any way that I have installed is your mod obviously, the hd texture pack mod and cargo ships and I could already verify that the hd mod is not causing the problem. Will check out Cargo Ships too later today just to be safe.
Though I can't find the screenshots of the stone patches on this mod's page you were talking about? Do note that I am not talking about the item but the actual resource that has to be mined. It looks identical to the minable resource you create with the mod to make the excavators actually create the "dug" tiles.

a month ago

Thanks for letting me know. I'll look into it!

a month ago

Your assessment was correct. Should be fixed now. Let me know if you encounter any other issues!

a month ago

Yes, that fixed it! Thank you so much for the quick fix. c:

New response