Tungsten

by brevven

Adds tungsten ore (wolframite), tungsten plates, tungsten carbide and rocket engine nozzles to the base game. Available after green science, tungsten and the various intermediates are used throughout the vanilla game. Compatible with RSO, Space Exploration and Krastorio 2, and several other mods. Part of BZ Mods.

Content
a month ago
Mining Manufacturing

g [K2+Omni+BZBees:Basic] recipe help needed

with this setup, The problem is to make Chemical Plants I need Tungsten, which in turn requires a Chemical Plant to craft.

to make Tungsten Plate, I need Refined Wolframite using Mineral Water in Chemical Plant. The process is as follows
Omnite --> Crude Wolframite(using Omnitractor) --> Wolframite Refining (using Mineral Water in Chemical Plant) --> Tungsten Plate (in Omnifurnace). Also for Mineral Water, the process is using Chemical plants. Omnic Water --> Omnic Acid --> Omniston --> Mineral water.

a month ago

Hi there. I am getting errors (in omnimatter and omnimatter_fluid specifically) loading this set of mods. What omni mods are you using?

Only Omnimatter. Not the fluids.

a month ago

Thanks. Turns out I actually had a version of omnilib i had modded locally during my last compatibility pass with Omnimatter a couple years ago that was no longer working.

What I have done here is simply in the case of Omnimatter + Krastorio 2, remove tungsten from the chemical plant recipe entirely. I think this should solve the issue.

New response