Tungsten

by brevven

Adds tungsten ore (wolframite), tungsten plates, tungsten carbide and rocket engine nozzles to the base game. Available after green science, tungsten and the various intermediates are used throughout the vanilla game. Compatible with RSO, Space Exploration and Krastorio 2, and several other mods. Part of BZ Mods.

Content
a month ago
Mining Manufacturing

g [DONE] Question to Tungsten-Carbide

1 year, 9 months ago

Hey brevven, i´m really enjoying ur mod! Thx for ur work man,, keep it up please :)

Now here is my Question: can u make it able to melt Tungsten-Carbide direct out of Tungsten-Ore?
Searched in the mod-folder for the Ingredients but didnt find what to change exactly. (I´m playing with the Double Furnace Mod and really liked the idea with iron-ore to Steel Melting)

I tried to make it able by myself but i have too less knowledge about modding :/
Maybe u are so kind to tell/write me what i have to change in my folders that this works for me and u dont change any perserctive of the mod for others?
would be very nice! <3
Cheers Wolf

1 year, 9 months ago

Hi! This is a great idea, so I've added support for it. With Double Furnace mod enabled, tungsten carbide can be created in steel double furnace, directly from wolframite. (However not in electric double furnace, due to carbon needs).

I'll probably add similar support for Zirconium and Aluminum very soon.

1 year, 9 months ago

Oh great, Thank you very much! :)
Well when i think about the fact i tried to make this working for like 3hours and had no result and you just say "Ye, its working now"... i really have to laugh right now xD
But again, many thanks man!

New response