Noble Metals

by brevven

(Alpha release, anything can change, more to come, etc) Adds silver, gold, platinum, palladium and more to the base game. Reworks processing units. Compatible with Krastorio 2 and Space Exploration. A standalone piece of BZ Mods.

Content
4 months ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

b Adding mod to ongoing game?

1 year, 4 days ago
(updated 1 year, 4 days ago)

Hey, I'm having issue where if i add this mod and it's dependencies my 3 green tech on image get Locked back up.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697564089907675217/1107454295416254484/image.png

1 year, 3 days ago

Hi! As in the techs require researching again? I've never seen that before. I definitely don't have any scripts or migrations that would do that.

Do you have an example save without this mod I can take a look at?

1 year, 3 days ago

Ah, was able to reproduce. It looks like Space Exploration has a script that runs and locks techs if their prerequisite is locked. This script runs on_configuration_changed, meaning any time any mod is added. Hadn't noticed this before. I don't think there's anything I can do on my side here.

1 year, 3 days ago

F sake.
Want to then ask if u could add a migration making new tech unlocked as for this issue scenario. I really don't want to leave a mod behind. + seems like SE is just being a D*** more & more.

1 year, 3 days ago

the way the issue happened is that i played on this save prior to 0.6 of SE

1 year, 3 days ago
(updated 1 year, 3 days ago)

So it would be some sort of 0.5.xxx to 0.6.xxx fix i kinda need. even tho u wouldn't suspect an issue like this so late it apparently can happen.

New response