Graphite & Diamonds

by brevven

Adds elemental carbon items to the game, including graphite, diamonds, graphene, and optionally fullerenes, nanotubes, etc. Compatible with Krastorio 2, Space Exploration, and more. A standalone piece of BZ Mods

Content
2 months ago
Mining Manufacturing

i Carbon & CFRP

1 year, 7 months ago

Hi again !

Another suggestion for this mod:
What about implementing Carbon fibers production from graphite, and after CFRP plates (carbon fiber reinforced plastic), perhaps combining the carbon fibers with a new specific liquid product like resin (from heavy oil transformation, or heavy oil combined with other solid/liquid) ?

Should be used for low density structure, rocket parts and perhaps other stuff (late-game buildings, weaponry ?).

1 year, 7 months ago

Good news and a bit of a teaser, I am in the late stages of a new mod that, when combined with this mod will add CFRP :)

I had to pause for a few weeks due to RL commitments, but hope to finish sometime in the next few weeks.

1 year, 6 months ago

Sounds really good !
Looking forward to give it a shot !

If you allow me to extend a bit the teaser, will this new mod add a new solid or liquid resource ?

Sure, RL is the top priority ! Enjoy ! :)

1 year, 4 months ago

FYI in case you haven't seen it yet, Salt & Chlorine is available. Still in alpha ;)

New response