Graphite & Diamonds

by brevven

Adds elemental carbon items to the game, including graphite, diamonds, graphene, and optionally fullerenes, nanotubes, etc. Compatible with Krastorio 2, Space Exploration, and more. A standalone piece of BZ Mods

Content
2 months ago
Mining Manufacturing

g [FIXED] incompatibility with Fluidless Mining and Ore Washing mod

1 year, 9 months ago

To be able to wash the raw ore I need steam together with the tier 2 machine, and to be able to make the green science package I need an electronic circuit that needs graphite. i.e. it is impossible to release automation 2 with this mod active.

1 year, 9 months ago

To be able to wash the raw ore I need steam together with the tier 2 machine, and to be able to make the green science package I need an electronic circuit that needs graphite. i.e. it is impossible to release automation 2 with this mod active.

forgive my english

1 year, 9 months ago

Hello, thanks for this report. For now, I've released a version of this mod that will, for "Fluidless mining and ore washing", will allow fluid recipes in tier 1 assemblers. I realize this changes a bit of vanilla upgrade progression, but I can't think of a better general fix right now. I'll think on a better fix long-term, but I hope this works well now.

1 year, 9 months ago

thanks a lot for the quick support, i'm using all your mods along with SE. you fixed it in the best way possible, I advise you to leave it that way because it won't interfere with anything, and to get to level 2 from the factory it's very fast, the problem was this barrier that you solved, congratulations for the Great work

1 year, 9 months ago

Thanks i have had this issue too i did just disable the need for the resource in that recipe. Tho did not like it at all.

New response