Graphite & Diamonds

by brevven

Adds elemental carbon items to the game, including graphite, diamonds, graphene, and optionally fullerenes, nanotubes, etc. Compatible with Krastorio 2, Space Exploration, and more. A standalone piece of BZ Mods

Content
2 months ago
Mining Manufacturing

g [DONE] Inconsistent productivity modules

1 year, 10 months ago

Hi,

I noticed the recipes for smelting diamonds don't all accept productivity modules.

• The smelting recipe (10 graphite =1 diamond) CAN accept productivity modules.
  • The advanced smelting recipe (20 graphite +1 vulcanite = 3 diamonds) does NOT accept productivity modules.

This is with K2 and SE (and all the BZ suite).

Also, would you consider a better recipe for flake graphite, that would use another resource ? It's the only one that never gets more efficiency.

1 year, 10 months ago

Thanks for report. Prod modules are fixed in latest.

As for a new recipe for graphite, that's a good idea! I will try to add something.

1 year, 10 months ago

Thanks for the quick fix :) love the mods

1 year, 9 months ago

Also, would you consider a better recipe for flake graphite, that would use another resource ? It's the only one that never gets more efficiency.

I've addressed this now within the scope of Krastorio 2 by adding the equivalent processing as enriched ores. I do plan to address chlorine at some point directly as well, so I might be able to expand it to vanilla+BZ at that point.

New response