Graphite & Diamonds

by brevven

Adds elemental carbon items to the game, including graphite, diamonds, graphene, and optionally fullerenes, nanotubes, etc. Compatible with Krastorio 2, Space Exploration, and more. A standalone piece of BZ Mods

Content
2 months ago
Mining Manufacturing

g [FIXED] Diamond modded furnaces

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Now I am unable to make diamond in modded furnaces like kr advanced furnace.

Also the imersium plate

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi! I can't reproduce this issue. I have tried with your modpack, as well as some of my own saves, and can make diamonds.

If it helps: I only enable diamonds in data.raw["furnace"] and data.raw.["assembling-machine"] entities with .energy_source == "electric", and a .crafting_categories entry that matches "smelting".

I do this in data-final-fixes so if anything changes after this mod in data-final-fixes, I won't catch it.

Not sure if that helps, otherwise I might need an actual save file to investigate further.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

It was SchallRecipeScaling that made the recipe disappear. The scaled recipe version does not work.

2 years ago

Thanks. I'll try to take a look at that tomorrow.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Fixed in newest version, thanks for the report!

2 years ago

The imersium plate recipe is still missing.

Also the diamond scaled recipe looses the option to use productivity.

The loss of productivity happens in more of your mods to (lead/titanium confirmed), So it might be wort to look at.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Thanks for letting me know. I've fixed most of the prod recipes in this mod. I'll fix the other mods soon.

There will be just a small amount of edge cases (mostly nanotube recipes) for which I cannot guarantee a fix due to mod load order. I've requested SRP add bz-dsr-bridge as an optional depencency. that should fix these edge cases.

So, as for imersium plate -- I presume you mean the recipe from this mod that uses nanotubes? If my initial fix does not cause it to show up, locally, you could manually add a dependency between SRP and bz-dsr-bridge and it should show up.

2 years ago

The correct lead order solves most of the problems. Also makes prod available.

New response