Graphite & Diamonds

by brevven

Adds elemental carbon items to the game, including graphite, diamonds, graphene, and optionally fullerenes, nanotubes, etc. Compatible with Krastorio 2, Space Exploration, and more. A standalone piece of BZ Mods

Content
2 months ago
Mining Manufacturing

g Looking forward to this

2 years ago

I just started a map with all your other ore mods + foundry, so it will be a while before I really try out Graphite & Diamonds.

But I wanted to say you do good work, and I'm looking forward to a more-final version of this mod. You've been quite busy since having only the Titanium mod in 0.17.

2 years ago

Thanks for the kind words :) And indeed, thanks for hosting Titanium for a while

I have to say, the community is what encouraged me to continue modding. Not just the kind words, but the constructive criticism, the respectful bug reports, the contributions and localization, etc.

2 years ago

Hey, no problem. Hosting it was selfishly motivated anyway, since I wanted to use it in my modpack. Which I'm working on a new version of.

2 years ago

Oh that modpack looks pretty fun! I will try definitely give it a try once you have the new version.

2 years ago

The core idea will stay the same, but a lot of details will have to change. Many new mods released, and quite a few never got updated to Factorio 1.1.

It's mostly ready for a first release. Just waiting on a bugfix update to one mod and some cleanup and organization to my spaghetti code.
I'll give it until this weekend to decide if I want to drop the mod for now or temporarily work around it in mine and just release.

At least that's the plan. January is the busiest month at my job, so it could get pushed back.

New response