Aluminum

by brevven

Adds aluminum, alumina, cables, alloys and more to the game. Compatible with RSO, Krastorio 2 and Space Exploration. A standalone piece of BZ Mods.

Content
a month ago
Mining Manufacturing

g Issue with bob's electronics

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Hi! I've run into an issue when trying to play with bob's electronics that makes progression impossible: making a lab requires basic circuit boards, but basic circuit boards require copper wire.
Another issue (though this with the foundry mod, not aluminum) is that basic electronic circuits require solder and making solder requires a foundry, but the electronics tech doesn't list the foundry as a prerequisite.

EDIT: Im using version 0.4.25 of this mod, which according to the changelog has improved compatibility with bob's electronics, but I'll try updating to the latest version and seeing if my issue goes away. I've been having a look down the tech tree, and I haven't found any other issues like this between these three mods.

Thanks in advance

a month ago

The soft lock on labs should be fixed in latest. Turns out the compatibility tweak for this was in Natural Gas, so I'm guessing you were not using that mod.

I'll address the tech prereq in a separate update.

New response