Aluminum

by brevven

Adds aluminum, alumina, cables, alloys and more to the game. Compatible with RSO, Krastorio 2 and Space Exploration. A standalone piece of BZ Mods.

Content
a month ago
Mining Manufacturing

b [FIXED] "Stack Overflow"

1 year, 8 months ago

Sometime in the last couple patches the mod wont play nice with my modlist, wondering if there is something that can be done? :)

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1wxu_fAbDmJpuMxRU3NGRLSIpKILDV56b?ths=true

1 year, 8 months ago

Ah, that looks like it's probably a tech dependency loop. Do you have a mod-list.json or a list of mods that modify techs?

1 year, 8 months ago

I updated that same link with the mod-list

1 year, 8 months ago

There was indeed a tech loop due to a combination of K2, Bob's and Aluminum. I have fixed it now.

I do need to revisit this 3-way compatibility as it's a little messy, though I think it's still very playable.

1 year, 8 months ago

I realized that I was using an outdated mod list in that link, I did however notice that it seems to work fine if I set this aluminum mod back to:

version 0.3.15

Even with this new mod-list I am using, I get the same issue after updating. I appreciate any further fixes if possible, I will eagerly and patiently wait for your continued and great mod(s) updates!

(Updated/Current Mod-list and error message when attempting to use "Aluminum 0.4.9" : https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1gR9WQ3JzPrIBu-TtlvMjbiIIUMOgzhyk?ths=true )

1 year, 8 months ago

Ah sorry for that. Would you mind uploading a savegame to the same spot? I swore I tested every mod in your modlist but I must have missed something.

1 year, 8 months ago

Alright, I uploaded a savegame .zip onto the link, thanks! :)

1 year, 8 months ago

Latest has a fix for this (I hope). The tech tree with this mix of mods (with Bitumen thrown in) is quite complex. There might still end up being some soft deadlocks due to this.

1 year, 8 months ago

Looks like the latest version did the trick, and somehow improved my UPS.... not sure how that happened but, thanks again for you modding magic!

New response