Aluminum

by brevven

Adds aluminum, alumina, cables, alloys and more to the game. Compatible with RSO, Krastorio 2 and Space Exploration. A standalone piece of BZ Mods.

Content
a month ago
Mining Manufacturing

i [FIXED] compatibility

1 year, 9 months ago

Hi..
Could you make the ScienceCostTweaker mod by mexmer compatible with this mod here? With the ScienceCostTweaker mod you need copper cables for automation sciencepacks.

1 year, 9 months ago

Could you possibly say otherwise, what the Internal recipe name of copper plates is? Since "copper-plate" doesn't work, I'm a bit lost.

1 year, 9 months ago

Thanks for the suggestion. I've updated the ScienceCostTweaker start to use aluminum in recipes.

I might make more tweaks to later science packs as well, haven't played with this mod before so I'll investigate.

1 year, 9 months ago

Could you possibly say otherwise, what the Internal recipe name of copper plates is? Since "copper-plate" doesn't work, I'm a bit lost.

It should indeed be "copper-plate"

1 year, 9 months ago

Thanks for the quick update.

1 year, 9 months ago

As always, good job in always working hard on making so many different mods compatible with yours

That said, that new Aluminium update is making me fail to load the game :

5.766 Error ModManager.cpp:1558: Failed to load mod "bzaluminum": bzaluminum/compatibility/sciencecosttweakerm.lua:8: attempt to index field 'sct-t1-magnet-coils' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
bzaluminum/compatibility/sciencecosttweakerm.lua:8: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
bzaluminum/data-updates.lua:12: in main chunk

I would assume that's the latest update causing this, but I do use a quadrillion other mods (funnily enough, not sciencecosttweaker)

1 year, 9 months ago

Thanks for report, yes. That's what I get for releasing too quickly :) Should be fixed now.

1 year, 9 months ago

The best part is that I didn't had this crash. xD

New response