Aluminum

by brevven

Adds aluminum, alumina, cables, alloys and more to the game. Compatible with RSO, Krastorio 2 and Space Exploration. A standalone piece of BZ Mods.

Content
a month ago
Mining Manufacturing

g [FIXED] High Science Multiplier Possible Deadlock

2 years ago

I just started a new SE+K2 game with all of your mods as well. I also increased the science multiplier x900.

In order to unlock copper processing you have to make red tech cards which require copper wire through the blank tech cards. I was only able to progress because there was barely enough copper cable to make enough blank tech cards in the ship crash site.

I think copper processing should maybe not require any automation techs as prerequisite or force copper processing to not enforce the science multiplier just in case the crash site's copper coils are not enough.

2 years ago

Thanks for report. Red tech cards are not meant to be required for copper processing. When I use SE+K2 or just K2, they only require basic tech cards. It seems like some other mod you are using is likely changing the tech recipe to require red tech cards somehow.

Can you send me a modlist, or can you PM me a save file on the forum (same username, you can find me on this thread).

2 years ago

Hmm. PM is acting wonky. I'll just post on that thread.

Copper Processing indeed did not require red tech cards, just a few of the prerequisites.

2 years ago

OH, thank you. Yes I see the issue. It's with both AAI and K2, the integrated tech tree is quite different from either alone. Will fix this shortly!

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

New release should fix this. With Aluminum + AAI + K2 I've moved copper processing (and also automation science pack) after electricity, instead of after automation. I've changed a few tech costs to match, as well.

New response