This mod is very similar to Built-in Beacons, except FE+ machines, modules and beacons are used instead.
I highly recommend using a stacking mod, in order to fully utilise the speed gain. eg. Deadlocks Stacking + Addon mods
Only adds entities, does not remove or modify vanilla or FE+.
- 3 tiers of "Beaconed" machines - one tier for each FE+ speed module tier assuming maximum possible amount of MK3 beacons around the machine.
- 3 tiers of "Fullspeed productivity modules" - same as FE+ productivity modules.
- Maxspeed Beaconed assembling machine for recipes which can't use productivity modules.
- Fullspeed productivity modules give half productivity bonus compared to FE+ modules.
- Beaconed machines have double the amount of module slots to reach the same maximum productivity.
- Beaconed machines cannot be influenced by other effects than productivity - so other modules cannot be put in them.
- Mining drills and pumpjacks assume you are putting speed modules in them, and have no module slots