|Created:||3 years ago|
|Latest Version:||2.18.0 (2 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.13 - 0.18|
Inspired by Xecutor's Boxing mod, rewritten to add items dynamically.
Allows most intermediate products to be packed into boxes to save space.
Wooden boxes stack to 5, Steel boxes stack to 10. If used with Bob's mods, Tungsten boxes stack to 20.
I haven't been able to find the time to play Factorio as much lately, so this isn't maintained very well. If an update breaks it, I'd be happy to merge a pull request to fix it.
- 0.18 support
- Add empty box stack size multiplier config (default 1)
- Fix player -> character rename
- Fix bug with bob's mods support
- 0.17 support
- Changed version scheme to 2.gameversion.modversion
- Prevent boxing recipes from being used as intermediates (allowing player to craft wooden boxes won't prevent auto-crafting intermediates anymore!)
- Changed default setting for player craftable wooden boxes to true
- Set minimum base game version to 0.16.22
- 0.16 compatibility
- Added setting for player boxing (disabled by default)
- Major changes:
- Moved everything to data-updates.lua and removed all optional dependencies. Items should generally be added in the first pass by data.lua, so this should catch everything, but if there are any mods adding new items in data-updates.lua I'll have to add them back as optional dependencies.
- Removed all generated icons and used Factorio's built in icon layering (this means icons should work for all mods without requiring any extra work!)
- Other changes:
- Lots of general cleanup
- Fixed a silly migration error
- Tweaked technology costs
- Implemented "unknown" icon for icons that haven't been generated
- Added icons for the following mods:
- Bio Industries
- Charcoal Burner
- Natural Evolution Buildings
- Sticky Notes
- Fixed rail boxing.
- Added migration for rail and terrain boxing.
- Updated icons.
- Fixed crash when subgroup isn't defined.
- Added boxing for terrain and rails.
- Initial release.