Bob's Vehicle Equipment

A range of equipment for use in vehicles of Bob's Mods.

Content
3 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Armor

b Robots cant return to car

2 years ago

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/VehicleGrid/discussion/60ed5a7262149ebddd9a68d4 - Same issue

1) Construction Robots/Car not respecting "Logistic while moving". Robots leaving car to build before full stop
2) Sometimes Construction robots will stop what they doing and fly to nearest stationary roboport 30 grid-blocks away if car is moved for more then 1 pixel.
3) If car is moving construction bots cant enter it and again reset them self to nearest stationary roboport.

Basically using car as cheap "buildotron" is not possible at all after first roboport is build because bots will leave car as before full stop or they reset randomly while working. But if no roboport is present on the map, they keep building without any problem and not trying to enter player roboport.

I dont know if bug is persist without AAI vehicles mod.

I will be happy to hear your though on this, thank you

2 years ago

Worth to mention that bug occures if car is driven by AI/AI with player passenger, but not in manual "Player mode"

2 years ago
  1. Nothing I can do about that, for this stuff, my mod relies entirely on the pre-programmed game engine mechanics.
  2. I'm assuming if it thinks Logistics while moving is turned off, then it gets disassociated from the roboport in the vehicle when it shouldn't, but this is also a game engine mechanic that I have no control over.
  3. Same as #2

And after I finish reading this, I notice you have AAI installed... if that is changing anything roboport related, it's entirely on his end not mine, as mine uses all game engine mechanics the same as Vanilla Spidertron. The only thing I change is what's allowed to be put in the grids.

2 years ago

Ty for answer, I also posted bug report in AAI discord. Have a nice day

New response