Bob's Vehicle Equipment

A range of equipment for use in vehicles of Bob's Mods.

Content
4 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Armor

g space exploration compat

2 years ago

would it be possible to add space exploration compatibility ?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

If there's a specific reason why this doesn't work with space exploration, then I could fix it.
however... I've been working on these mods since version 0.9.8 of the game, it's been several years, I'm basically done with modding beyond bug fixes.
It's also increasingly more difficult to make mods compatible with each other, as many newer mods seem to be designed not to do that. Many just use the new "not compatible" flag in their mod settings file, rather than try to fix the issues, and when they do that, there's nothing I can do from this end.

Now that I've said all that... Why exactly is this "not compatible" with space exploration?
Does the game throw an error message on load?
Is this mod flagged as not compatible?

2 years ago

not entirely sure, just know that it is listed exactly as you said, not compatible, I do use a few bob mods, and they appear to work with no issue, but it specifically lists bobs warfare and vehicle Equipment as not compatible.

2 years ago

took some digging in the discord to find that they are saying clean development environment but this was jun 2020, and 0.3 being unstable. so probably an issue with SE, and not Bobs Vehicle Equipment, apologies wasting your time.

2 years ago

Yeah, if they've gone that route to just flag my mod as not compatible with it, then unfortunately there's nothing I can do. The game won't let both mods be enabled at the same time.

2 years ago

I've been informed that the reason why these two mods are marked as incompatible with space exploration, is because he does similar things his own way in the mod. to include both mods would double up on many of the items, and possibly cause conflict or confusion, so the author of space exploration chose to just not allow both to be installed at once.

New response