Bob's Vehicle Equipment

A range of equipment for use in vehicles of Bob's Mods.

Content
4 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Armor

b Spdertron belt immunity

3 years ago

Breaks belt immunity equipment, it can no longer be equipped by spidertron at all.

3 years ago

That would be because Spidertron is a vehicle, and my mod changes the Spidertron grid to use the Vehicle equipment, rather than Personal equipment.

Yes, I am aware that I don't have Vehicle belt immunity equipment to use in it's place, it has been pointed out to me already.

I am considering the best way to solve this problem. (Basically, the two options are: edit the belt immunity equipment to include the vehicle categories, or clone it as a specific vehicle version with the correct categories. Both options would also work in the Car and Tanks.)

3 years ago

Anyway, the workaround i found is to disable this mod, insert immunity thing into the spidertron grid, save, enable mod and load save. As long as i don't touch the immunity thing on the grid, it works.

3 years ago

The only problem with doing it that way is that if you've already done anything for vehicle grids (including research) it's all deleted when you disable the mod and load the save game.

New response