Bob's Power

Adds new power structures.

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Power

b Bobs Oil Burning Generator

6 years ago

I cannot seem to get the Oil Bunring Generators to burb oil. Is there a special setup I am not doing? Any help would be great! Thanks!

5 years ago

if you are using angels mod you have to convert the fluid into normal fluid with the converter found in angels :)

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I'm also unable to get this working. I'm not using angels mod. It's called an Oil Burning Generator and shows the black fluid icon (oil) that needs to be attached. Other than Bob's library, what else is needed? - #Update# it uses a refined oil (light/heavy) versus crude. I guess this should have been obvious :)

3 years ago

is fluid burner generator for oil? i also have angels mods (excluding the decoration ones)

3 years ago

is fluid burner generator for oil? i also have angels mods (excluding the decoration ones)

It can burn and fluid with a fuel value. (Point to a pipe or storage tank, and where on the lower right hand side of the screen where it brings up information about a fluid, next to/under temperature, if it has a fuel value, it will be displayed here) This includes some things, such as Hydrogen, that Angels mods may remove the fuel value from, if that's the case, you can't burn it. (It used to be named the Oil generator, but was renamed because it can burn more than just oil)

I'm not entirely sure what angel removes fuel values from, but you should be able to burn all the oil products.

New response