Bob's Metals, Chemicals and Intermediates

Smelt extra ores into plates, and make useful intermediate products. A key part of the Bob's mods suite.

Content
2 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b conflict with sea block

2 years ago

cycle in technology tree detected

2 years ago

no specifics?

okay, generic answer to a generic question.

Try turning off "burner phase", see if that helps.

2 years ago

I play sia block modpack. after updating multiple mods, an error appears. and if I remove this mod everything works, but the modpack becomes unplayable.

2 years ago

Mod packs are made by... other people, not myself. so if they put a mod pack together that doesn't work, it's not my fault.

but, unfortunately, not all mods work flawlessly together, some of them require specific settings, and while my mods do usually work with other mod packs, I'm not that active with the updates anymore, while others do tend to be more active.

most mod packs combine mine with seablock and angles, angles being one that gets updated often, and it's usually changes in these updates that break an already working mod pack.

it is likely that something has changed after my last update that broke the mod pack.

Generally speaking, if a technology cycle error occurs, make sure the option in my Technology mod "Burner Phase" is turned off (you may need to disable some other mods to check it)
If the error is related to missing tables or data, turn off some options in warfare, or remove Classes, depending on if the error is about weapons, or about the character entity, or armor.

New response