Bob's Metals, Chemicals and Intermediates

Smelt extra ores into plates, and make useful intermediate products. A key part of the Bob's mods suite.

Content
2 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Crash

3 years ago

File not found:skan-advanced-mining/graphics/entity/assembling-machine-3/hr-assembling-machine-3-Pipe-help.png

3 years ago

... Yes, this is an issue with the skan-advanced-mining mod, and has been for SEVERAL years.
Skandragon still has not fixed this issue.

3 years ago

I delete this mod and everything works

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I delete this mod and everything works

This mod, or Skandragon's mod?
The issue is with Skandragon's mod. He includes checks to detect my mods, and replace graphics if they are detected.
however, he's done it wrong, so instead of replacing graphics, the game fails to load instead.
The issue is ENTIRELY with Skan advanced mining. Look at the error message you sent me, it even tells you which mod the graphics file is in.

The error has been around so long I don't think anyone even reports it anymore.
go report the issue to him, maybe he'll fix it.

Also, Question. Are you using a case sensative operating system like Linux? if so, the issue could be that the game is looking for a filename with a capital P in Pipe, yet the file has a lower case. This would work fine on windows, but not Linux or Mac. So the error could have persisted for so long because every time he checks, it works for him.

New response