Bob's Metals, Chemicals and Intermediates

Smelt extra ores into plates, and make useful intermediate products. A key part of the Bob's mods suite.

Content
2 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Is the default barreling config broken when combined with Angel's Refining?

3 years ago

https://imgur.com/a/T1ZB9WT

The default settings between this mod and Angel's Refining is to turn off Angel's Auto Barrelling, and to disable Bob's Vanilla Barrelling. The Angel's Pumps work just fine, but are quite a bit bulkier and slower than higher tiers of Bob's pumps. Am I missing something with Bob's pumps? I was thinking they might use a furnace type recipe, so I even hooked the pump up to lube in the screenshots I posted, but I can't figure out how to do anything with them.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

You'd be better off asking angel, if his mods are involved, you can be sure he's changed so much stuff about my mods that I've lost track of what's what.

In bob's mods, the barrelling recipes have been changed to work in the pumps rather than the assembling machines, The "Vanilla barrelling" option adds the barrelling crafting categories to the assembling machines so that you can barrel things there.

And no, they don't use a furnace recipe, you just select a barrel filling or emptying recipe from the list. or in the case of the air pump, could also choose the option to pump compressed air. If you have no options in the recipes list, it's likely angel's mods doing something with it.

3 years ago

Okay. That makes sense with "Vanilla Barrelling." If that's the case it sounds like Angel's mods would need to have a recipe added for each individual Angel's mod liquid to your building, and they have their own barrelling building, so I doubt they want to.

Thanks for the response. I'll just use their building.

New response