Bob's Metals, Chemicals and Intermediates

Smelt extra ores into plates, and make useful intermediate products. A key part of the Bob's mods suite.

Content
2 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Acid production

4 years ago

Hello there, I've made sulfric and nitric acid mix. So i filled barrels of sulfric acid, combined it whit nitric acid and got the mix. The way i did it is: chemical proccesor, pipe whit nitric acid, steelbox filled whit barrels sulfric, inverter to pump, inverter to steelbox whit emty barrels, inverter to steelbox for emty barrel, inverter to pump, pump for the mix and then as last an inverter from pump to steelbox filled whit the mix. Right?! (I've made a video but don't now to upload) 1 barrel is 50 sulfer acid. The recepi is 10 sulfer and 10 Nitric acids. So 1 barrel sulfer acid leaves 10 sulfer acid left over. So over 5 barrels i have to put an extra barel to get the mix filled up. (maybe i'm wrong, but i am no mathmetic). My idea was 1 barrels emty and 1 barrel filled whit the mix. Oke, i need extra barrels for the leftover sulfer acid and then mix it. In practice i need more then over 100 barrels put in extra. (video) It's out of proportion in comparison whit the barrels whit the mix. Maybe i'm wrong or i don't get it. Some suggestions?

New response