Bob's Modules

Expansion to the Modules system.

Content
4 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Not a bug]for some reason doesnt have the recipes for the module components

2 years ago

i cant find them anywhere please help i already have the research for the modules but I cant craft them somehow

2 years ago

they should be unlocked by the "modules" technology, if they're not, it could be an issue with other mods and compatability.

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

I have the same problem in an existing game. In general i have Bob/Angel mods installed.

I see the modules in FNEI but i can't see a recipe. If i start a new game with the same mods, i see the recipe and it looks ok. I also tried to disable all other mods but no luck so far. Any idea?

KiwiHawk β˜†
1 year, 8 months ago

I have the same problem in an existing game. In general i have Bob/Angel mods installed.

I see the modules in FNEI but i can't see a recipe. If i start a new game with the same mods, i see the recipe and it looks ok. I also tried to disable all other mods but no luck so far. Any idea?

Can you upload a save file? I should be able to write a little script that will fix it for you.

Any ideas how it got like this? Did the issue start after adding / removing some mod(s) from the existing game? After an update?

1 year, 8 months ago

Thanks for the help.

I can't tell when the issue started, because the first time i wanted to uses something related to modules it (atleast when i realized) it was already broken.
In general i cant remember adding/removing any recipe changing mods. maybe i added some QoL mods but probably not even that.

I did update all my installed mods. I did start the game with the mods at the beginning of the year.
Sorry i cant be more specific and add more useful details.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am9O6V69eQMGh9RCIKj_srM_SJGZMw?e=BD2GsS

KiwiHawk β˜†
1 year, 8 months ago

Your save looks completely fine. In FNEI's settings, tick "Show disabled recipes". Disabled recipes are ones that you haven't researched yet.

https://imgur.com/a/6msMTxQ

1 year, 8 months ago

Oh. Now i feel stupid :) I would have sworn i checked, if it's researched.

Thank you very much for your help!

New response