Content
4 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Incomptibility with IR2

2 years ago

Incomptibility with IR2

2 years ago

Can you be more specific about what the issue is?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Nothing I can do about it, because the other mod is trying to change the prerequisites of my technology and breaking it in the process.

Make sure you have the latest version of my library, and that the technology cleanup option is enabled. (It's enabled by default, so just having the latest library should be enough)

this runs in the data-final-fixes phase (in theory after everything else has run) and is designed to fix errors like this.
if that still doesn't fix it, it means that IR2 is breaking it in the data-final-fixes phase after my mod tries to fix things, and therefore, nothing I can do.

2 years ago

I have the latest versions of your mods, I can see, the problem only with modules

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Still, nothing I can do about it.
IR2 is adding one of it's own technologies as a prerequisite for my raw modules technology, and then later adding it again (so that it's on there twice) and that's why the game is refusing to load.

you could try turning off raw/pure modules in mod settings, see if that helps (Obviously, since the game needs to fully load to give you access to the settings, you'd need to turn off IR2 to load the game with modules installed to change the settings, then turn IR2 on again to see if it works.)

New response