Bob's Logistics mod

Adds logistic related things.

Content
2 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistics

b [Fixed]Long Inserters disabled

1 year, 3 months ago

Updating to 1.1.6 disables the Long (red) Inserter even when the setting 'Inserter overhaul' is disabled.
After returning to 1.1.5, the Long inserters are back.

KiwiHawk β˜†
1 year, 3 months ago

Yes, that is deliberate. Once Long inserters 1 has been researched, any inserter can be made a long inserter. Default keyboard shortcut for this is Shift + L.

1 year, 3 months ago

In that case, the Removal of the long-inserters-1 tech when updating would be a bug..
and Note: i have the Inserter overhaul disabled
https://prnt.sc/DgwRpnumqA1l

1 year, 3 months ago

I really think it's a bug, because it happens whene "Inserter overhaul" have been disabled.

1 year, 8 days ago

Its really annoying that it removes the long inserters as it breaks every blueprint that has long inserters in them and you have to place them manually :(

1 year, 6 days ago
(updated 1 year, 6 days ago)

Personally, while I was maintaining these mods, I left the red inserter in on purpose. I wouldn't have removed them with the mode off.
Two main reasons for this.
1. Blueprint compatibility.
2. The speeds are somewhere between normal Yellow inserters, and Blue fast inserters, so if you were to change them to normal reach inserters, they still do offer a speed bonus of fast inserters.
So the choice was made a LONG time ago that the long handed inserters shouldn't be removed.

I left them in on purpose, but it's up to KiwiHawk now.

1 year, 6 days ago

OK, temporary fix is:

/c game.player.force.recipes["long-handed-inserter"].enabled = true

:)

10 months ago

5 months and this bug hasn't been fixed? I just started a new game, and just ran into the issue where I need long inserters, but doesn't have them. "Inserter overhaul" has been disabled the entire time.

8 months ago

seems like there is a bug report on the github page since feb. on this topic.. https://github.com/modded-factorio/bobsmods/issues/113.
at least it has been acknowledged by KiwiHawk there..

7 months ago

ehh, today bug is alive, its so sad

6 months ago

Found about this bug today, very annoying....

New response