Adds logistic related things.

Content
2 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistics

g More Options to allow Compatibility

3 years ago

Hello Bob, long time no see :)

I am currently on a playthrough of Krastorio/SpaceExploration. I really missed the logistics enhancement of your mods so I just went and enabled it. Only problem: I now have two sets of belts and pipes. This is where this idea was spawned:

Why not put in an option to the startup options where you can entirely disable every single part of the additions of this mod? There is literally no downside to this for the user. If someone wants to play with other mods that might change belts like in Krastorio, you can simply disable the Bobs Belts and be done with it.

I really hope this is a possibility for a future update!

-Miles

3 years ago

The ability to turn on or off specific features of this mod is something people request quite often.
unfortunately, the way I wrote this mod wasn't exactly... Organised. If you look in some mods like bobpower where there are options to turn things on and off, you'll notice that each type of entity has its own set of files. Everything for that entity is within those files, and not outside of it.
The same can not be said for Logistics. Some things might seem to have their own file, but the main killer is that if you look at the recipe-updates file, not only does it contain reference pretty much everything in the mod, but its organised by ingredient, not by recipe. This basically means I'd need to go through it line by line and split it up. Very time consuming. Then I'd have to check everything else to make sure I didn't do the same.

It's on my to do list, but because of the amount of time it would take, its been put off in favor of other things. like bugfixes and new features.

New response