Bob's Logistics mod

Adds logistic related things.

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistics

g construction zone expander

3 years ago

I found something irritating. When i place roboports or logostic zone expander with a gap between the orange areas, can an construction zone expander between them conect the different areas. Both areas shows in roboports the same amount of logistic and construction robots. Is that an issue or should that be as it is? I mean for an logistic zone expander should something like this be possible but not for an construction zone expander. The orange area is logistic zone and a gap should made it possible to make different areas. but when i place a construction zone expander, he connects both areas and logistic and construction robots fly over the orange border... for construction robots it may be good but i cant understand why then logistic robots fly over it to...

3 years ago

erm...
My mods don't even have a Construction Zone Expander...
This was a choice due to technical limitation of roboports only allowing the construction zone to function if there's a chest with the materials in it inside the connected Logistic zone. So I chose to only have the Logistic zone expanders.

Even if you were assuming you were to have other entities that connect to the logistic zone (like my robochests and charge pads) they need to have a small logistic zone to function, so I set mine to have a zone the size of their own footprint, so if you were to place those in the gap between zones, they would connect the two zones together. I'm guessing whoever added the construction zone expander you're using did the same thing.

And on an unrelated note... Please use linebreaks (press enter every now and then), long solid blocks of text like that are very difficult for me to try and read.

3 years ago

Приветствую,у меня в рецептах модульные дрон-станцииотсутствует сама дрон-станция,это так и должно теперь быть?!

New response