Bob's Logistics mod

Adds logistic related things.

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistics

b Inserter names are wrong

4 years ago

When I put down a "Filter Inserter" of "Fast Filter Inserter", they all show on the ground as "Express Filter Inserter", which is weird.. Everythign is ok when I make them, it's just on the ground they're wrong.

That said, I love all the bobbing mods.. Not sure factorio would be the same without them. Great work !

4 years ago

I've just released an update to this mod that changes the values on a lot of inserters.
the vanilla set of fast inserters (filter, fast, stack, and stack filter) are all recoloured blue for tier 3 to match the (blue) express belt and have all been renamed to have an Express prefix.

Latest version fixes all the naming inconsistencies, so the item and entity names should now match.

4 years ago

Thanks bob.. you're a star !!

4 years ago

Turbo inserters are named express on the ground. Otherwise, they work as expected.

4 years ago

I can confirm that: "Turbo" class inserters are all named "Express". Both in the recipes/crafting UI and on the ground.

4 years ago

Can confirm, will fix.

It's a silly mistake on my part to be honest, I set a localised_name on the base game's inserters (Fast, Filter, Stack and Stack filter) to change their names to express, THEN copied the base game inserters (as a starting point) to make turbo, which copied the localised_name tag.

The fix would be to either add the localised_name tag AFTER copying them to turbo, or set the tag to nil on turbo.

New response