Bob's Logistics mod

Adds logistic related things.

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistics

b This mod can't be installed.

4 years ago

After the Logistics mod and the Vehicle Equipment mod updated,both mod can't be installed.

4 years ago

I've asked around. Nobody else seems to be experiencing this issue.
Try downloading them again?

4 years ago

Hi, I also encounter that bug with Logistics...
Log say: Failed to load mods: Error in assignID, entity with name 'roboport-remnants' does not exist.
Source: bob-roboport-2(roboport).
I try 3 times download that again and everytime answer is the same, error and disable mod.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Log say: Failed to load mods: Error in assignID, entity with name 'roboport-remnants' does not exist.

That's a different issue. Make sure you're using the latest version of factorio itself.
about 0.17.36ish, maybe a little newer(I remember it was after 0.17.35, the mod that broke lots of mods), introduces new graphics for remnants. The latest version of my logistics mod makes use of those new remnant entities.
So if you're using an older version of the base game, which doesn't have those remnants, this is what's causing your issue.

if you don't want to update Factorio for whatever reason, go to the version of Logistics before the roboport graphics overhaul. (I think 0.17.8 is the one you want)

4 years ago

I found that the files downloaded by factorio were damaged.I downloaded from the website,now both mods can work.

New response