Bob's Logistics mod

Adds logistic related things.

Content
2 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistics

b Failed to load Mods : Technology worker-robots-storage. Infinite research followed by level 5.

5 years ago

I read your message earlier and fixing some issues that came with the most recent patch today and I appreciate the hastly response and I hoped that would solve my problem but unfortunately I cant load the game with this mod in the mods folder. I am not sure if another mod is interfering or whats going on but the most I can deduce is that the games works if I take this mod out (and I have to completely remove it from the mod folder)

Thank you again for all you do.

5 years ago

Oh ya, the title is the full (and only) error message I get when I try to load the game with this mod.

5 years ago

I got this error as well. From what I can tell it's a conflict with BigBags since it adds worker-robots-storage-[4..10]. Easiest solution, disable BigBags. Second easiest, edit BigBags data.lua file and remove the line containing 'add_technos("worker-robots-storage",4,10,-1)' .

5 years ago

Im going to try this right away thank you!

5 years ago

Also how did you change your icon on here (from the default blue and white circle)?

5 years ago

I removed that line add_technos("worker-robots-storage",4,10,-1) and it worked thank you!

5 years ago

I renamed my technology, it should work now.

4 years ago

First I had Optera's Infinite Technologies and went to Worker Robot Storage 15 (512k). Last days I additionally installed your Logistics mod and now I am able to research a second Worker Robot Storage research tree. I think for reason of renaming it. The other researches has the same state. I will not use the second "cheaty" tree, it's just for your information.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I realize this is an extremely late response, and a lot has changed since then (full release for one) but I just got the same identical error. I've disabled big bags to see if that makes a difference. But since you said that you renamed it, shouldn't that mean that I shouldn't get the error in the first place?

It's not a disaster, I'm not that attached to the big bag mod, but it took me awhile to figure out which mod was giving me problems.

The game loaded without any errors, with big bags disabled. So that worked!

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I mean, the new version of this has infinite in the name... you can't cause this issue by accident.

New response