Bob's Adjustable Inserters

Adds hotkeys and a GUI to adjust inserter pickup and drop locations.

Content
4 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistics

g [Info]Long Inserter Default reach

1 year, 22 days ago

I have this installed but when I place a long inserter it places the pickup and drop right up close like the other inserters. This would be okay when placing single inserters but when placing a blueprint with heaps of long inserters it stuffs their pickup and drop all up.

How do I get the Long inserter to work like normal when placing them and still have all the other inserters place normally?
Also have Inserters Fully unlocked installed but get the same result with or with it.

1 year, 16 days ago

it sounds like you have the pre-place menu turned on to overwrite hand placements to a specific position. Try turning it off from the options on the inserter button.

In theory, you only want to turn on the override positions option when you want to place something that isn't the default.

Also, I wrote the entire thing from memory, so the names and buttons might be different, but the short version is that you should open the menu by turning on the button in the top left corner, and make sure the override/overwrite positions checkbox is turned off.

New response