Bob's Adjustable Inserters

Adds hotkeys and a GUI to adjust inserter pickup and drop locations.

Content
4 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistics

b [Fixed]when inserter is not adjustable,inserter adjustion gui is still open and bind to last adjustable inserter

1 year, 8 months ago

when inserter is not adjustable,inserter adjustion gui is still open and bind to last adjustable inserter

KiwiHawk β˜†
1 year, 8 months ago

I don't understand sorry. How do you get non adjustable inserters? Having screenshots would be helpful!

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

not adjustable inserter

open gui for adjustable inserter

switch back to non adjustable,notice that gui name is not matching to inserter name

adjust,but not the selected inserter get adjusted

KiwiHawk β˜†
1 year, 8 months ago

Thanks, that's all helpful information. Which mod adds these non adjustable inserters?

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

Thanks, that's all helpful information. Which mod adds these non adjustable inserters?

I made it so.
hardCrafting 2
tho the one I am screenshot is still in development,but the current version still have super inserter as adjustable inserter.

KiwiHawk β˜†
1 year, 8 months ago

Okay, I'll add this to my list to investigate.

1 year, 8 months ago

That does seem a little odd, but then I guess I just didn't take a non-adjustable inserter into account when I wrote the mod.
In theory, it should just try to adjust the non-adjustable inserter and fail (And fail might be a crash, because I've never tried it), so the fact that it's adjusting the previous one feels very strange to me.

1 year, 5 months ago
(updated 1 year, 5 months ago)

Have exact same problem with miniloader mod and bobinserters (and nothing else, testing in sandbox).
Also same problem with InserterCranes-for-pymods (my mod) and bobinserters (+ all pymods)
I think its broken for all blacklisted inserters...

1 year, 5 months ago

also how @meifray got prototype object info in game? its some mode?

KiwiHawk β˜†
1 year, 5 months ago

Ctrl+Shift+E to open the Prototype browser.

New response