Bob's Adjustable Inserters

Adds hotkeys and a GUI to adjust inserter pickup and drop locations.

Content
3 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistics

g Update to 0.18.22 breaks mod

3 years ago

I updated to the new version and the game doesn't load with the mod enabled.

3 years ago

Ya, just tried to load into game, i have 6 mods that did not load (out of 50 or so) of the 6 only 2 , Bobs inserters, and Bob Logistics , are must have to continue. I really do appreciate that these mods/authors do fantastic work on these mods, and the time they take to keep them updated. Normally they are all updated on the spot. So no worries BOB and the others will get to them soon, i will check back in a few hours/days...lol

In the meantime i am going to revert to yesterdays version of the game....

3 years ago

Atualizei para a nova versão e o jogo não carrega com o mod ativado.

3 years ago

Same problem here. Bob's inserters and Bob Logistics is a must! Hope it gets fixed soon.

3 years ago
3 years ago

Fixed it.

3 years ago

i still got 'Error while loading custom-input prototype "bob-inserter-long"' today with 0.18.24 and v 0.18.3 of inserters. did get the logistics error also but upgrading to the latest mod version of that got it working. you do some rather splendid work.

3 years ago

I updated them both at the same time, I don't know why one would work and not the other.

3 years ago

ah. it seems that upgrading logistics to 0.18.9 before inserters 0.18.3 sorts it out (at least it did for me). back to inserter gymnastics we go. cheers.

New response