Bob's Adjustable Inserters

Adds hotkeys and a GUI to adjust inserter pickup and drop locations.

Content
3 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistics

g Is it possible for inserter to pickup outside of the blet?

4 years ago

Cannot find a way to config this. Does it look like we can only config the drop location but not the pickup location? I mean the inner side of the belt and the outer side of the belt.

4 years ago

The pickup location covers the area of a whole tile. in theory it could be possible to set a pickup offset, but that would only make it favour one side of the belt, not prevent it from picking up from the other side.

and that's if the game even lets me code that, it will crash if you try and set drop locations that are too far from the middle of a tile.

4 years ago

Thanks for your reply. So it is theoretically possible to config a favored side of the belt. But for now, the game just doesn't allow us to do? Hum... That's a little bit sad.

4 years ago

Thanks for your reply. So it is theoretically possible to config a favored side of the belt. But for now, the game just doesn't allow us to do? Hum... That's a little bit sad.

It's something I didn't touch. it might be possible, but it's been a long time since I've played with pickup and drop locations. All I really remember is that there are limitations on where you can set pickup and drop locations.

New response