Bob's Adjustable Inserters

Adds hotkeys and a GUI to adjust inserter pickup and drop locations.

Content
4 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistics

g GUI not centered on screen.

5 years ago

The hotkey SHIFT-E doesn't work anymore and there is no configurable hotkey in the settings dialog either anymore. Maybe a change? I can't find a change log. But its quite annoying that the GUI isn't centered anymore and it can't be moved either.

PS: Great MOD!

5 years ago

+. It doesn't work for me either. It's a shame if this feature is no longer available. I never used other hotkeys.
I only have these mods from you: bobgreenhouse_0.17.0, bobinserters_0.17.2, boblibrary_0.17.0, boblocale_0.17.0, bobvehicleequipment_0.17.0.

5 years ago

That's because I changed the method to open on the left when you left click and open the standard GUI.
I have just released an update to make this change optional. Default configuration in 0.17.3 will return to the method everyone is used to.

5 years ago

I have already figured out. =) It’s just not clear why you didn’t do that before. But I think everyone will quickly get used to the new method. Thank.

5 years ago

There is still the not-centered bug! Could you please fix it, or make it an option that opens centered? Or at least next to the default GUI in 'dual GUI' mode? I have a large screen, and it's very far away from where I click.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Mods are limited as to where they can place GUI items. "Top", "Left" and "Center", and unlike base game GUIs, they are not movable. So if you set it to centered, it covers the base game GUI and therefore you can't use the base game GUI while this is open.

Check the options, it should apear on the left ONLY if you have the option set to dual mode, and centered if you don't. if this is not the case, let me know.
Dual mode is the one that opens when you click an inserter, standard mode when you point and press E.

5 years ago

I use the 'Open inserter configuration GUI' set to <SHIFT+E>.

5 years ago

All I can see is I'll look into it.

5 years ago

I'm sorry Super Bob. It actually works now! I just added my comment to answer your question.

I would like to thank you for your awesome work on Factorio!

5 years ago

new version is going to confuse everyone again.

the option is gone. both options are available permanently. if you click on an inserter, it opens in the top left, but if you shift and E on an inserter, it will open centered.

New response