Bob's Greenhouse mod

It's a greenhouse, it makes wood.

3 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

g t2 t3 etc green houses

7 years ago

Hello Bob,

First off, love your mods! <3

Thanks for the mods! I've used the greenhouse to make trees and crack coal into oil. I'm wondering if it would be possible for you to further upgrade this mod to either allow higher tier greenhouses or modules.

Thanks a bunch! :)

6 years ago

How about starting with "unpowered" grennhouse that only works during the day using natural sunlight. A little power could be used to plant seedlings, harvest trees and pull out weeds. But way less than now. Speed would be 60% from now.

The next tire could then be lights at night. This could used increased power at night and extra pollution at night.

An additional tire could be to use extra light even during the day and increase the CO2 content of the air. So the greenhouse would need 2 pipe inputs, one for water and one for CO2. It could have a third pipe to output excess O2 but that would probably be anoying to connect pipes to.

4 years ago

I was going to open a new thread, but I was going to ask basicly for this, something like 3 tiers of greenhouses, as mrvn said, a first tier working with fuel, and that do not admit fertilizer, tier 2, just like the current one, and tier 3, a little faster

New response