Bob's Personal Equipment mod

Requires Bob's functions library mod. Expands the range of equipment available in base mod for the modular armor. Although it can function as a stand alone mod, it is intended to be used with the full Bob's Mods set.

Content
2 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Armor

i [Need more info]Equipment Compatability

1 year, 4 months ago

I am unsure if this already exists or not, but could you please add a toggle option to remove the restrictions for equipment?
This mod seems to overwrite which pieces of equipment go where, especially modded equipment.
I want to use all equipment in all armour, please and thanks.

KiwiHawk β˜†
1 year, 4 months ago

Can you please post examples of what isn't working as you would like? Screenshots are good.

1 year, 4 months ago
(updated 1 year, 4 months ago)

I am unsure if this mod adds any restrictions. I think it just adds a lot more armor that is under the Personal equipment "Armor" category, same as base game... double checking...
Yes. Doesn't edit what is allowed to go where, doesn't add or edit any grids to any other items, like vehicles. So you're even allowed to put this in Spidertron.

However, I also have another mod, Vehicle Equipment. This doesn't change what it allowed to go in where, but it does add a whole new set of mostly duplicate (with edited stats) equipment. It also adds new categories, adding new grids to vehicles like the car, tank, and all rolling stock, and changing the Spidertron to have grids that make use of this new Vehicle equipment instead of Personal equipment.

New response