Bob's Personal Equipment mod

Requires Bob's functions library mod. Expands the range of equipment available in base mod for the modular armor. Although it can function as a stand alone mod, it is intended to be used with the full Bob's Mods set.

Content
a month ago
0.17 - 1.1
Armor

g Where can I see what this mod adds and changes?

3 years ago

The link that "explains" this mod just links to a huge sub-forum covering all of Bob's mods, and none of the threats on the first or second page of this sub-forum even contain the word "armor" nor "equipment". Please change the link to a more direct one, so that I can see what this mod actually does. Especially in terms of using it as a stand-alone mod without the rest of Bob's mods.

3 years ago

Most of my mods, that information has been moved to the information page on this site.
Though, I admit that when looking, this mod does seem a bit lacking in it's description.

Also, I gave up giving a detailed breakdown of what was in each mod a LONG time ago. Keep in mind I've been working on these for over 7 years now, their contents were changing so often that keeping the information up to date was as tough a job as modding itself.

I can try to beef up the description and clean up links a bit when I get time.

New response