Bob's Personal Equipment mod

Requires Bob's functions library mod. Expands the range of equipment available in base mod for the modular armor. Although it can function as a stand alone mod, it is intended to be used with the full Bob's Mods set.

Content
2 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Armor

g Please make adjustable

3 years ago

Can you tune it down or make it adjustable? Instead of 2x every tier for energy shields and batteries, I think 1.3x to 1.5x would be sufficient. Or allow mod settings to adjust the max tier for each equipment or scaler between tiers, like you have for belts.

Right now it seems like once you get a MK6 battery and a couple MK6 shield modules, you can't be harmed by even crazy high level enemies. A couple MK6 personal defenses and you can run full speed through the worst enemy bases and they all just die in your way. MK1 being 75 hit points and MK6 being 2400 is just a bit much.

Higher tier personal laser defenses could also be tuned down some.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

i change this in mod files ( dmg modifier 0.7 instead 4 ) and i find it fits nicely after mk1 (you get less dmg but more shots so DPS progress is ok with each tier) but some setting would be nice too

same thing goes with vehicle laser defences - they even more crazy , plasma is ok cos it misses a lot anyway on vehicle but laser defence can go around 50000 DPS ... i change it in mod files to 10% original value for each tier and i still find it strong and it make more sense to me when comparing to base laser turrets

shields are ok with me , even with mk6 rampant enemies can kill me if i act stupid but not if i have laser defences with me :)

New response