Adds a few harder enemies.

Content
3 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

g Artefacts ?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hello here, i am sorry for my bad english.

I want to try some moded game, and your Bob's Ennemies looks like fun to me, and i have a few questions before start :

-Can i play with this mod , and i am able to kill monster with vanilla base weapons ( because i dont want to use too many mods at once, im still begeninner to the game ), i am also using Big-monsters mod with Bob ennemie, if i need some weapon mod to kill these new monsters, please tell me wich one :)

-What are these artefacts that can be dropped by ennemies ? what should i do with that ? is there maybye another mod depandancies i have missing ?

Thank you for your answer, and again, sorry for my bad english.

3 years ago

You can kill the monsters in the mod using vanilla weapons.

Artifacts are used by Bob's Metals, chemicals and intermediates mod, and Bob's Warfare Mod.
Warfare mod also adds weapons and turrets and stuff to make killing enemies easier.

3 years ago

Thank you for your reply, i will try with vanilla weapons, and later i will try more mods using artefacts, ive seen i can disable artefacts in the options so its fine for now :)

3 years ago

Thank you for your reply, i will try with vanilla weapons, and later i will try more mods using artefacts, ive seen i can disable artefacts in the options so its fine for now :)

Yes.
If you don't specifically need them, I'd recommend turning them off.

New response