Bob's Enemies

Adds a few harder enemies.

Content
4 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

g [Not a bug]No colored artifacts dropping

3 years ago

Have a question, with only your mods I no longer am getting the colored artifacts from aliens. I get the standard version but need the colored ones for rest of the research tree. This started yesterday and today. Not sure what broke or why. But guy tried with just your mods same as me and had same issue.

3 years ago

from the main menu, choose settings, then mod settings, and have a look in the bobenemies section to make sure the artifacts are actually turned on.

Assuming they are... the coloured ones only drop from the enemies that drop from my spawners, which don't appear near the starting location, or on respawns with a low evolution factor. (Yes... the spawns work differently between map generation, and enemy expansion), so you might need to expand, or kill some enemies before the new ones show up.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Sorry for delayed reply. Thank you for responding first of all. And for all the awesome mods. They are my main mods in all saves i make :-)

I had explored large area. And nothing was showing. I checked the settings and all were as should be. I didnt mess with enemy settings much due to i use bobs warfare, I DID find 2 small nests around... 5-6 each. But i had to go farter then ever had before. Id hazard a guess on around or over 8,000 tiles away? Id have to check but mods broken atm so cant load save. "not just yours on that one. its before release so need other mods update as well"

IEDIT- i had found the nests not long after posted. And some one had suggested to check outward lot farter and worked so i forgot this post. My apologies

Even when do largest starter area they normally around... 2,000 tiles to use a number. And this time they were around the 8,000 mark. So that part was fixed. Just have new save with new errors i linked to on main error mod "or one seems is main issue" Bobs Library

3 years ago

I think if you start with a larger than normal starting area, it pushes out the transition a bit further too, because "Starting area" is one of the numbers in the equation that determines when things start showing up.

2 years ago

Hey, so me and my friend both use ur hole mod collection and seem to have the same problem. My friend killed a few hundreds of em and did only drop blue/red xenomas, and the standard alien artefact. Farming enemys in different biomes did not make a differenc. Both options are checked. No colored arteefacs dropping.
Any idea whats going on?

2 years ago

Xenomas?
The ones added by my mod are also named Artifact.
The first ones that show up are Orange and Blue from the big biters.
as the biters get stronger from the evolution factor goes up, larger biters will show up, and those larger biters will drop yellow and purple, then red and green.
After those, when big biters are phased out for the next tier, that next tier will drop a at least 3 from across the board.

2 years ago

Thx for your replay, i was testing around and as it was mentioned before, the new alien-biter-spawners heavily depend on the starting zone range.
Thx for your mods :)

1 year, 6 months ago
(updated 1 year, 6 months ago)

from the main menu, choose settings, then mod settings, and have a look in the bobenemies section to make sure the artifacts are actually turned on.

Assuming they are... the coloured ones only drop from the enemies that drop from my spawners, which don't appear near the starting location, or on respawns with a low evolution factor. (Yes... the spawns work differently between map generation, and enemy expansion), so you might need to expand, or kill some enemies before the new ones show up.

i have my evolution factor low but i have a high epanshon so will i evishly see your spawners showing up

New response