Adds a few harder enemies.

Content
3 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

b Pollution to trigger attacks

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Spawners created by this mod have incorrect (at least i think, it looks like a misconfiguration) values of pullution to trigger attacks. Elemental spitter spawner needs 2000 pollution to spawn a Big piercing biter and that is on a Death World setting. In comparison, standard Spitter spawner needs 15 pollution to spawn a Big Spitter on a Death World setting. 2000 is such a high number that it pretty much never spawns an attack, making the game really easy even on a Death World setting.

Edit: This only happens on high evolution factors, up until like ~0.6 evolution factor, it's all good, and then these crazy high values appear.

4 years ago

Spawners created by this mod have incorrect (at least i think, it looks like a misconfiguration) values of pullution to trigger attacks. Elemental spitter spawner needs 2000 pollution to spawn a Big piercing biter and that is on a Death World setting. In comparison, standard Spitter spawner needs 15 pollution to spawn a Big Spitter on a Death World setting. 2000 is such a high number that it pretty much never spawns an attack, making the game really easy even on a Death World setting.

Edit: This only happens on high evolution factors, up until like ~0.6 evolution factor, it's all good, and then these crazy high values appear.

I'm glad you pointed this out. Yeah the elemental spawners take insane amounts of pollution to spawn anything. I just downloaded change map settings mod and made reduced polution required to spawn to 10%. I'm gonna keep tweaking settings until it seems balanced.

4 years ago

I think this may be based on the values before the pollution overhaul.
I'll reduce them all for the 0.18 update.

New response