Bob's Electronics

Adds a whole new electronics production chain.

3 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

b Insulated wire doesn't recognise tinned copper wire recipe anymore?

6 years ago

Insulated wire (Bob's Electronics > Angel's Refining, Bob's Electronics) won't craft because it doesn't recognise the Tinned copper wire (Bob's Electronics > Angel's Refining, Bob's Electronics > Angel's Smelting) recipe anymore. Which also doesn't seem to recognise the Copper cable (Base Mod > Angel's Refining > Bob's Assembling machines, Base Mod > Angel's Smelting) recipe.

Using bobelectronics 0.15.3, angelssmelting 0.3.9, and angelsrefining 0.7.24 (updated the mods today, locally in my game that is).

I can manually craft copper cable, then the tinned copper wire recipe becomes active. If I craft tinned copper wire by hand, only then, the insulated wire becomes available. So they recognise having the items in the inventory, they just can't craft the whole hierarchy anymore.

6 years ago

If you use any of Angels mods, there's not a lot I can do to solve the issue. Due to the way in which Angel radically modifies my mods, basically, when it comes to compatibility between them, he is in complete control, so you'll have to talk to him about it.

New response