Bob's Character classes


Adds character classes to the game.

Tweaks
4 days ago
0.16 - 2.1
113K

b [Fixed] Name keeps getting deleted

2 months ago

For some reason, the name of the character I switch from gets deleted like every 10 switches. It's very annoying.

a month ago

I have been unable to replicate this issue. Can you provide more information?

a month ago

yeah
I have multiple bodies on different surfaces (planets, SA), and frequently switch between them. When clicking from one to the next, the one I am switching from immediately has the name reset to the body's class type.

a month ago

What modded planets are you playing with? And do you use a mod like Jetpack?

a month ago

I believe it was happening when I was just starting with just the SA and Age of Production, and also Jetpack.

a month ago

It's Jetpack, then. I think I have a solution, but it'll be a bit before a new version gets released, and it'll only be for Factorio 2.1. If it bothers you badly enough, I'd suggest relying on Space Age's flying armor instead of Jetpack.

a month ago

ok then; now that I have it unlocked, I may just go with that then (and make a dozen flying suits, lol)

4 days ago

Fixed in v3.0.2

New response