Bob's Character classes


Adds character classes to the game.

Tweaks
4 days ago
0.16 - 2.1
113K

g [Fixed] Stuck on space platform

1 year, 4 months ago

My avatar is stuck on a space platform with no option to descend to planet. I noted another user had the same issue and they said that it was after switching avatars and switching back. I don't know if that is the issue here, but I have been switching back and forth.

Additionally, is it possible to get a setting where the various characters stay in the same order in the list? The switching around confuses the heck out of me!

5 months ago

I am facing this problem. The avatar appears on a space platform, just like on a planet. You can run on it like on a planet. But by pressing the button that you use to get into the transport, it goes to the platform, and you can land.

3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

Facing this bug now too and I see it is marked as fixed?

I don't know what button is being referred to above, and I am currently stuck (with 3 bodies in space).

a month ago

You can use the enter vehicle key to enter the platform control center, and that will let you descend to a planet.

a month ago

ah, thanks!!!
Will have to try that when I get back to that save (playing through a different overhaul currently)

New response