Bob's Assembling machines

Adds assembling machines 4, 5 and 6. And other machine higher tiers too.

Content
2 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Electric Furnces

4 years ago

Hello Bob's,

i play with frieds the game with your mod. And its really great.

But now we have a Problem, in the English and German Version.

We are from Germany and play the Game in german, so i write here the name of the Item in German in (called in german), that you can understand what it is called in german and what i mean.

We can not make an "Electric Furnces" (in german called "Lichtbogenofen") where you can research in "Alloy processing 2" (in german called "Legierungsverarbeitung 2").

So we can not make an "Electric Furnces 2" (in german called "Lichtbogenofen 2") where you can research in "Advanced material processing 3" (in german called "Fortgeschrittene Materialverarbeitung 3").

Because you need an "Electric Furnces" (in german called "Lichtbogenofen") to make an "Electric Furnces 2" (in german called "Lichtbogenofen 2").

We have here in "Alloy processing 2" (in german called "Legierungsverarbeitung 2") a Furnace called "Electric Metal mixing furnace" (in german called "Lichtbogen- Metallmischofen"), but not the "Electric Furnces" (in german called "Lichtbogenofen") to make an "Electric Furnces 2" (in german called "Lichtbogenofen 2").

So can you please Update your Mod? By changing of the Name from the Furnace, called "Electric Metal mixing furnace" (in german called "Lichtbogen- Metallmischofen") in the Name "Electric Furnces" (in german called "Lichtbogenofen")?

So we can produce the better Furnace "Electric Furnces 2" (in german called "Lichtbogenofen 2").

Thank you.

Have a nice Day.

Best regards

New response