Bob's Assembling machines

Adds assembling machines 4, 5 and 6. And other machine higher tiers too.

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Problem using oil powered steel furnace

4 years ago

Hello
I built an array of oil furnaces and am feeding it with crude oil (pumpjacks and tanks), but it is not working.

What am I missing?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

are you running with other mods?
Oil is a bit of a bad name for it, it basically just means it can be powered by ANY fluid with a fuel value.
in bob's mods, this includes crude oil and all oil products.

Angel's mods is one KNOWN for purposefully removing a lot of the fuel values that I add.
if you point to a storage tank (or anything with a fluidbox in it really, such as a pipe) the info on the right hand side of the screen will list fluid contents. if a fluid has a fuel value, it will be listed on the side.
if you click on the furnace itself to bring up it's GUI, if it is filled with a fluid that has a fuel value, the GUI will tell you the fuel value.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Is there any way to convert the fluids back? I am only using angels warehouses, LTN, loaderredux, even distribution, expanded rocket payloads, and far reach. (makes train loading/unloading super easy with the loader and angels mods at the very least.)

* To clarify, those are the only mods I'm using outside of bobs, Also, I have tried just turning all those mods off and it doesnt revert the fluids :(

3 years ago

Sorry for bringing this one up. I have a bunch of oil-powered steel furnaces, and they don't use the crude oil I am sending through them. Nothing happens. Can you help?

3 years ago

With bob's mods only (You'll need Power or Plates/MCI to actually add fuel values to base fluids, maybe I should add fuel values in assembly too, because of the oil powered stuff) any of the base game oils should work.

The easiest way to find out if a fluid has a fuel value is to point to the storage tank (or pipe) that contains it, and the popup on the right side of the screen should list details about the fluid. if it has a fuel value, it'll show up there.

Angel's mods are known for removing the fuel values that mine adds, so you'd need to use specific fluids for fuels, like liquid fuel, fuel oil, Diesel etc. Hydrazine should still work if you're using Revamp

3 years ago

Thanks for explaining I only had a few bobs addons installed not all of them. And a few QOL addons like longer reach.

3 years ago

Yeah, I'll add the thing so that assemby machines mod adds the fuel values too.

New response